Our client is looking for a Marketing & Recruitment Manager to join the team at their North London location.The post holder will be responsible for developing, implementing and measuring marketing campaigns, as well as coordinating student recruitment activities.
- Create marketing strategy and plans including customer journey, targeting, segmentation, positioning and recommendations
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of these plans and campaigns, according to KPIs, providing weekly and monthly reports to stakeholders
- Develop content for various mediums (e.g. ads, posters, newsletters, web pages, education portals, press releases etc.)
- Work with CRM to develop a schedule of regular email communications and newsletters to promote the programme and events
- Manage and coordinate actions for Student Ambassador team
- Work with the Recruitment Executive to develop key relationships at Schools and present the programme in the UK and abroad
- Plan, book and coordinate logistics for Bachelor related events
- Manage and control the marketing budget for the programme
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Background in marketing or promotions/communications
- Experience in marketing and content creation
- Higher education student recruitment experience an advantage
- Must be native English speaker, foreign language a plus
Salary and Benefits:
- c£34,300 - £35,600
- Full time, permanent
- Competitive benefits
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency