This healthcare-related membership organisation is looking to recruit a Member Engagement Manager to oversee all aspects of membership services, with a focus on retaining and increasing membership numbers.
- To jointly coordinate a membership development and engagement strategy, managing the delivery of all membership related services.
- To manage the membership budget, preparing costings and business plans where necessary.
- To ensure all membership services are cost-effective, run alongside members’ demands and expectations, and remain current.
- To promote the benefits of membership at international, national and local level, to ensure membership recruitment, retention and development meets the organisation’s target.
- To coordinate and improve the CRM system, ensuring data is relevant and reports are accessible to all members.
- To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with the Membership Committee, Board members and the rest of the membership department, focusing on the effective promotion of member services.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- An in-depth knowledge of membership recruitment, retention and development.
- Good working knowledge of CRM/CMS systems.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience of managing a small team.
- Previous experience within a health related organisation is desirable.
Salary and benefits:
- £39,000 - £49,000 pa
- Permanent full time position.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.