A professional membership body based in central London is looking to recruit a Membership Administrator on a fixed-term basis to provide wide-ranging support to its Qualifications and Membership departments.
Key responsibilities of the Membership Administrator:
- Respond to queries and provide tailored advice via phone, email and post; ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Manage end to end administrative processes associated with membership.
- Updating and maintaining accurate membership records.
- Assist with activities surrounding accreditation of members, including validation of qualifications.
- Identify inconsistencies in membership data and report them along with recommendations for improvement.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous administration and customer service experience.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and details:
- c£21,000 per annum.
- 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Homebased initially with an immediate start.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that we are currently unable to respond to all candidates. If your application is successful you will be contacted by a consultant within 5 working days.