This professional membership body are recruiting a Membership and Assessments Specialist to identify and escalate concerns regarding business continuity.
Key Responsibilities on the Reviews Specialist:
- Provide advice and guidance to internal and external staff regarding membership, assessments and new initiatives.
- Assist the department manager with all aspects of professional reviews and end point assessments.
- Identify, manage and resolve non-conformities and escalate issues to the appropriate team member.
- Supervise administrative staff as directed and develop and maintain strong working relationships with staff.
- Book travel and accommodation when required, meeting rooms and catering.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with committees including taking minutes, writing reports and drafting documents.
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise own workload, and manage the work of others.
- Highly IT literate, competent using all MS Office applications and able to analyse data.
- Able to develop and implement new procedures.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and experience of liaising with a variety of customers at varying levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more about this job role, please send your CV to Lauren today.