This healthcare-related membership organisation is looking to recruit a Membership and CRM Coordinator to oversee, in liaison with developers, the development of membership-related aspects of a new CRM system.
- To play a key role in the implementation of the new CRM system, taking ownership of maximising functionality for members.
- To support the Implementation Manager in configuring membership processes and carry out user acceptance testing (UAT).
- To provide process mapping and quality assurance for membership processes and online/offline member journeys.
- To report on CRM/CMS membership processes to inform future direction.
- To undertake data cleansing for the department and make a case for/against the benefits of data segmentation for membership information.
- To employ GDPR-informed best practice.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience implementing CRM technologies within a membership-orientated environment.
- Process mapping and documenting processes.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration skills.
- Experience liaising with developers on a project.
- Ability to configure a new CMS.
- UAT experience.
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently in a busy team environment.
Salary and benefits:
- c£34,500 pro rata.
- 12 month fixed-term contract, with potential for permanent.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.