A health-related professional membership body is looking to recruit a Membership Assistant to ensure the day-to-day administration of the department is delivered in a professional and timely manner to the organisation’s members.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Assistant:
- Supporting the work of senior staff, including updating calendars to reflect their availability.
- Booking travel and accommodating for senior staff.
- Acting as first point of contact for members, managing the team-specific mailbox and providing advice across a range of areas.
- Maintaining electronic membership records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with data regulations.
- Processing subscriptions and payments on behalf of members, including updating direct debit payee details.
- Contact members proactively to promote membership benefits, under the direction of the manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required for the Membership Assistant role:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable administration experience, including use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- C£12.50 per hour
- Temporary position, due to last for approximately 3 months.
If you are interested in this opportunity, are immediately available, and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Marcus today.