A health-related professional membership body is looking to recruit a Membership Assistant to ensure the day-to-day administration of the department is delivered in a professional and timely manner to the organisation’s members.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Assistant:
- Supporting the work of senior staff, including updating calendars to reflect their availability.
- Booking travel and accommodating for senior staff.
- Acting as first point of contact for members, managing the team-specific mailbox and providing advice across a range of areas.
- Maintaining electronic membership records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with data regulations.
- Processing subscriptions and payments on behalf of members, including updating direct debit payee details.
- Contact members proactively to promote membership benefits, under the direction of the manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrable administration experience, including use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
Salary and Benefits for the Education Administrator position:
- c£12.50 per hour
- Temporary position, immediate start.
- 9-week placement, approx.
If you are interested in this opportunity, are immediately available, and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that we are unable to respond to all candidates. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact within 5 working days.