This international membership body, based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Membership Development Executive to provide industry-specific advice and training to members across the South East of England, and to engage with Higher Education institutions and other organisations about promoting Engineering qualification.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Development Executive Role:
- Provide advice to a range of individual stakeholders - both members and non-members - and organisations with respect to Engineering qualification and careers.
- Undertake activities to promote and increase membership in the North West of England, including travelling to Higher Education institutions.
- Design and market business development activities to support prospective members as to routes to membership.
- Engage with and oversee the operation of programmes run by employers approved by the organisation.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Significant experience in civil engineering is an essential criterion for applicants.
- Demonstrable experience of working with a broad range of engineering-related stakeholders.
- A positive, customer-centric outlook, and a background in organising events with a view to business development aims.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication skills, including presenting.
- Strong IT skills, particularly the MS Office package.
- Ability to travel when required.
Salary and Details:
- £42,000 pro rata/FTE (with additional car allowance of £2,400 per annum).
- Part-time (3 days/week), permanent position.
- Home-based, with travel to events in London and South East regions.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.