This prestigious professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a part time Membership & Education Officer to engage with education institutions, partner organisations, and individuals in order to promote qualifications within the engineering or construction sectors, providing training and support where needed.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership & Education Officer:
- Proactively develop an understanding of the benefits of membership, using this to advise FE and He students, and recruit potential members.
- Promote a clear understanding of routes to membership, offering support where required.
- Support training effectiveness by providing appropriate information to experts within the sector, assessing and training them so they can fulfil their training responsibilities.
- Assess the progress of trainees, ensuring the maximum opportunity for their future success.
- Deliver presentations to a range of audiences to further the case for best practice in training engineers.
- Produce reports for senior management, updating progress against KPIs.
- Arrange a schedule of company visits to share advice on education standards.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience for the Membership & Education Officer role:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Significant experience of managing own workload independently, balancing a large number of conflicting priorities.
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present with confidence.
- Understanding of/experience working within construction or engineering education would be advantageous.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle for business use.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£42,000 pro rata.
- Permanent, part time (21hrs/week) position.
- £2,400 car allowance, pro rata.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.