A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Membership Engagement Officer to support the recruitment of prospective members while also providing excellent customer service to existing members.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Engagement Officer:
- Ensure a high level of customer service to members and prospective members while handling complaints, membership renewals and undertaking recruitment operations.
- Act as first point of contact for all queries from members and prospective members.
- Provide administrative support to Membership Growth team regarding recruitment activity, including producing membership activity reports on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that membership information on online channels and website is accurate and up-to-date.
- Report to colleagues, including senior staff members, against KPIs and other membership measures.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Membership Engagement Officer:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Courteous and professional telephone manner with a confident outlook.
- Experience working in an outbound calling environment.
- CRM/database input and management experience is desirable.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Salary and benefits:
- C£29,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full time position.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.