A professional membership body, is recruiting a Membership Events Administrator to coordinate recruitment events for members to gain advice about their professional development, ensuring delegates receive first-class customer service in accessing the information they need.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Events Administrator:
- Provide administrative support to the programme of recruitment events, including booking venues, promoting events and welcoming delegates on the day to ensure they have a positive experience.
- Upload and maintain website information regarding upcoming events.
- Record membership resourcing data and other information using bespoke member database, contributing to ongoing analysis of progress.
- Provide diary management support for members of the recruitment team, as well as further executive support.
- Support the wider team with finance administration responsibilities.
Skills and Experience Required for the Membership Events Administrator role:
- Educated to degree standard, or with equivalent experience.
- Events administration experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Experience liaising with a range of customers and able to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
Salary and Benefits:
- c£28,000 per annum.
- Full time, 12-month FTC.
- Based in central London but with home working provision of up to 2 days per week.
- Strong pension scheme.
To be considered for this varied role please contact Marcus today with your latest CV.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.