A professional membership body is looking for a switched-on and positive individual to deliver regular high-quality customer service. The role will focus on answering incoming enquiries and helping to retain existing membership levels within the organisation.
- Offering a consistent high-grade and friendly service to address and resolve a variety of enquires from existing members of the organisation
- Recording all calls and e-mail enquiries on a the CRM database
- Being aware of the organisation’s services and processes in order to deliver the most accurate and helpful resolutions to any member's query
- Maintaining records and requested documentation to process re-certification processes at the early stages
- Support ongoing growth and professional improvement within the service
- Managing a possibly busy workload and ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Acting as a front-facing member of the team, representing the organisation in a professional and approachable way
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to GCSE-level or equivalent
- Experience using CRM databases as well as Microsoft Office packages
- Customer service background, preferably within sales or enquiries
- Strong information retention in order to provide an accurate service
- Able to take responsibility for own workload
- A bright and positive attitude, remaining approachable and helpful
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, able to adapt style based on enquirer or other audience
- Aware of the bigger picture in order to actively solve problems within the organisation
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a brief cover letter to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.