A prestigious professional membership body is looking to recruit a Membership Officer to coordinate the administration of applications to register with the organisation, offering accurate advice to prospective members, arranging assessment interviews, and providing committee support.
Key responsibilities of the Membership Officer:
- Acting as first point of contact for prospective members, providing assured advice across a range of complex areas.
- Actioning applications to register.
- Maintaining electronic membership records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with data regulations.
- Producing statistics for analysis by the wider team.
- Process member expense claims and related invoices.
- Undertaking committee secretariat duties, including minute taking.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience within a fast-paced administrative environment.
- Proven ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills, including use of Office 365.
- Attentive to detail.
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 per annum
- Permanent position, starting as home-based.
- Excellent personal pension scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your latest CV to Marcus today.
Please note we are unable to respond to every application. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in touch within five working days.