A health-related professional membership body is looking to recruit a Membership Services Administrator to ensure the day-to-day operations of the department is delivered in a professional and timely manner to the organisation’s members.
Key Responsibilities of the Membership Services Administrator Role:
- Acting as first point of contact for members, providing assured advice across a range of complex areas of their training.
- Actioning orders for member qualifications.
- Maintaining electronic membership records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with data regulations.
- Producing statistics for analysis by the wider team.
- Arranging committee meetings, including booking rooms and catering, and circulating documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard, or with equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrable administrative experience in a busy environment.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
- Attentive to detail.
Salary and Details for the Membership Services Administrator Position:
- c£21,500 per annum.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Central London-based office, with provision to work remotely.
If you are interested in this opportunity, are immediately available and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Marcus today.