A health related charity is looking to recruit an Office Manager to help support the operational aspects of the organisation, including oversight of all facilities responsibilities.
- Be the first point of contact for the organisation, receiving visitors and dealing with any queries efficiently.
- Manage all aspects of running an office to ensure efficiency of processes.
- Scheduling meetings and arranging appointments within the office.
- Maintain clear channels of communication with other departments.
- Ensure the upkeep of the office, including ordering stationery supplies.
- Monitor office expenditure, including the handling of multiple office contracts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of office management in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to c£15 per hour
- Temporary placement, with potential to become permanent
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.