A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a confident Online Learning Helpdesk Advisor to provide a first point of contact to all members and assist with any queries related to their e-learning platform.
Key Responsibilities for the Online Learning Helpdesk Advisor:
- Provide helpdesk agent support to users of the online learning platform, guiding users through queries, software, and account issues.
- Create and archive accounts for users.
- Log requests for support in the service desk system, assigning calls to support staff and engineers as required.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of defects, prioritising according to need.
- Monitor all system problems and bugs in the Trainee system, and reporting or escalating the issues in order to resolve them.
- Develop user FAQs and quality assurance reviews of the training manuals and user guides.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to degree level, or with equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience in a helpdesk environment, and an understanding of online leaner management systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with web-based systems, or managing a website is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and Details:
- c£17 per hour.
- Full-time, temporary opportunity due to start immediately and last for 3 months.
- Based in Central London, with provision for remote working.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application