This well-established membership organisation and charity is looking to recruit an Operations and Programmes Coordinator to provide effective operational and administrative support.
- Support the administration of events and conferences, including delegate management and logistics.
- Act as first point of contact - welcoming visitors, answering the phones and monitoring the organisation's membership email account, responding when appropriate.
- Provide administrative support for the organisation's membership programmes.
- Provide clerical support for operational meetings, including organising dates, circulating papers, and taking minutes when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced, customer facing role.
- IT literate, with proficiency in the use of CRM databases and MS Office applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, flexible and able to prioritise competing deadlines.
- A strong team player.
To apply to this interesting opportunity, please send your latest CV to Lauren today.