Our client is recruiting an Operations and Programmes Coordinator to provide effective operational and administrative support across this well-established membership organisation.
- Be a first point of contact - welcoming visitors, answering the phones and monitoring the organisations email account, responding when appropriate.
- Circulate papers, arrange catering and ensure necessary supplies are available for committee meetings.
- Provide administrative support for the organisations membership programmes and large scale events.
- Provide clerical support for operational meetings including organising dates, papers and taking minutes when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced, customer facing role.
- IT literate and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, flexible and able to prioritise competing deadlines.
- A strong team player.
If you are interested in this role and have previous experience in a similar role, please send your CV to Alice today.