This important public organisation is looking to recruit an Operations Manager on an interim basis to oversee projects and deliver the efficient functioning of a range of operations, ensuring the organisation can meet its remit of contributing to the standards of UK healthcare.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Manager Role:
- Contributing to continued success of projects, including maintaining and updating project plans to reflect progress against milestones.
- Support contract management processes, reporting on KPIs and maintaining financial records.
- Provide support for data quality workstreams.
- Organise and provide secretariat support to key committees, including responsibility for agendas, minutes and other documentation.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or with equivalent experience.
- Successful project management experience within a healthcare-related environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in an accessible format, with committee secretariat experience an advantage.
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently in a busy team environment.
Salary and Details:
- c£17.75 to c£19.50 per hour.
- Full-time, temporary position due to start quickly and last for 6-8 weeks, with a permanent opportunity in the team.
- Fully-remote position.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application