This healthcare-related membership body is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to provide support to the Senior Management Team and the development and implementation of projects.
- Oversee the management of planning calendars.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver and implement the organisations digital development project.
- Manage contracts for services and suppliers.
- To be responsible for risk management, including fire safety.
- Line management of Operations Coordinator and other team members.
- Ensure Data Protection regulations are adhered to.
Educations, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in an operational support role.
- Line management and risk management experience essential.
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM.
- Project management experience desirable.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise multiple deadlines.
Salary and Benefits:
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.