This well-known professional membership body, based in central London, is seeking an Organisational Development Advisor to champion organisational change and implement management development processes, working to promote best practice across all departments.
Key Responsibilities of the Organisational Development Advisor:
- Facilitate the resolution of conflict within teams, supporting managers to forge stronger working relationships.
- Advise project leaders on initiatives to implement organisational change.
- Support the delivery of ongoing development activities including coaching and mentoring, and 360-degree reviews for staff.
- Work in close collaboration with managers to identify training needs, designing and commissioning appropriate solutions.
- Promote diversity and equality, further embedding these commitments in all development practice.
- Produce management reports based on own data collation and insight.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or experience to same standard, and Organisational Development certification or equivalent.
- Experience within an OD function, including leading on the development of training solutions.
- Management report-writing experience and sophisticated written communication abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience facilitating and coaching groups of varied sizes.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with the use of MS Office.
Salary and Information:
- c£45,000 pro rata.
- Full time role.
- 6-month fixed-term contract.
- Based in London or Cardiff.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.