A professional membership body based in Central London is looking to recruit an experienced PA to support the Director of HR and the wider HR team.
- First point of contact for the HR director.
- Diary management for the director and wider HR team.
- Organise travel arrangements, including itineraries and accommodation.
- Provide administrative support for departmental meetings.
- Manage the HR office environment.
- Manage HR invoices.
Essential skills and experience:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- High proficiency in all MS office programmes.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Flexible approach to managing workload.
- Familiarisation with budget management is desirable.
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Lauren today.