A non-profit organisation is looking to recruit an Administrator to provide exemplary clerical support to a busy team.
- Respond to all telephone and email enquiries.
- Coordinate all diary management duties, including arranging travel and accommodation requirements.
- Book rooms, resources and refreshments for meetings.
- Take minutes at meetings and ensure key decisions are followed up.
- Prepare and draft documents, reports and other presentations as required.
- Assist with financial tasks, including processing expenses and invoices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Proven experience of providing administrative support to a senior executive or within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- £23,500 pro rata
- 6 month FTC
- Part time, 17.5 hours per week – it is essential that the post holder works on a Wednesday, but other working days are negotiable
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.