A non-profit organisation is looking to recruit a Part Time Administrator to provide exemplary secretarial and administrative support to a busy department.
- Manage the diary for the Director and department heads.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal queries.
- Assist the department heads with budget management and financial tasks, such as drafting expenditure reports and processing invoices.
- Book rooms, resources, travel, access passes and catering for meetings when required.
- Take minutes at meetings and follow up any actions.
- Coordinate inductions for new starters and assist the department heads in the recruitment process.
- Maintain accurate filing and office systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent.
- Proven experience of providing administrative support, including diary management and minute taking.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£22,000 - £26,000 pro rata
- Permanent, part time position (working Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm)
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.