An international business school is looking to recruit a part time Reception Officer to provide first-class reception service and support other school departments with administrative responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Reception Officer:
- Welcome all users to the school in a polite and efficient way, ensuring an empathetic response to any initial queries about school activities.
- Operate the school’s main switchboard, dealing with general queries and forwarding more specific calls to the relevant staff member.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of class and course structures to be able to provide guidance where queries arise.
- Provide information to visitors to the building, signing in users where required.
- Maintain stocks of essential stationery and paper copy supplies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent, is desirable.
- Proven experience of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar fast-paced post.
- Experience working in an international office environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£25,500 pro rata.
- 12-month fixed-term contract.
- 18 hours per week, across three days.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.