This prestigious membership body, based in central London, is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee their payroll and pension processes, ensuring cohesion, robust reporting, and a focus on customer outcomes.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Manager:
- Ensure effective processing of all payrolls.
- Supervise the activities of the Payroll Officer, providing mentorship and identifying further training opportunities.
- Prepare monthly payments to the Inland Revenue for tax and national insurance contributions.
- Oversight of all deductions, including ensuring the monthly collection and timely payment of employee and employer pension contributions.
- Ensure effective communications with stakeholders relating to pensions and payroll processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Institute of Payroll and Pensions Management qualification, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience working within a similar role, overseeing payroll and pensions services for a complex organisation.
- In-depth and up-to-date pensions and payroll legislation knowledge.
- Experience managing at least one staff member to deliver against objectives.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£45,500 per annum.
- Fixed-term contract until August 2022, full time.
- Homebased while restrictions last, with flexibility as to homeworking arrangements afterwards.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your latest CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.