A professional public body is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to provide support in all aspects of work to maximise the use of a Senior Manager's time.
- Acting as first point of contact, dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Scheduling diary engagements and commitments
- Providing secretariat support to senior management meetings
- Managing workload and filtering/prioritising incoming correspondence
- Management of electronic filing and information management requirements
- Administrative responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of working in a PA or executive support role
- Evidence of strong written communication skills, and competence with MS Office suite
- Experience of working to challenging time-scales demonstrating personal resilience
- Proven ability to work effectively with colleagues in senior positions
- High degree of organisational ability, forward planning and attention to detail
- BC Security Clearance required
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Briony from Excel Recruitment today.