Personal Assistant to Director
This prestigious membership body is recruiting a Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative and business support to a Director. The post holder will also work to support the department team but will report directly to the Director, providing detailed diary management and representing them in communication with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
Key Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant:
- Undertake complex diary management responsibilities, ensuring an efficient and manageable schedule.
- Lead on the delivery of administrative responsibilities surrounding the Director’s work, including with respect to travel and raising/approving invoices for the team.
- Undertake statistical analysis of data and trends, presenting findings in reports for the Director, as required.
- Maintain the presence of the Director across social media platforms to ensure engagement with sector-specific news and insights.
- Support the organisation of events, in conjunction with the Director and executive team.
- Plan and deliver committee and board meetings and provide support by drafting agendas, taking minutes and organising presentations.
- Prepare briefing papers, collate papers and materials, research and draft responses when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in demanding executive support roles.
- Extensive experience taking board and committee meeting minutes.
- Experience of drafting reports for senior staff members.
- Some experience of statistical collation and analysis in a professional context.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally, and emotionally astute.
- Excellent IT skills, competent with all MS Office applications.
Salary and Details:
- £40,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Remote role initially, with flexibility as to home-working when restrictions lift.
If you are an experienced Personal Assistant looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to Marcus today.