This prestigious trade association is recruiting an experienced Policy Manager to review and formulate the organisation's policy in line with industry and regulatory changes, advising members and working with key partners to deliver strategic projects.
Key responsibilities for the Policy Manager:
- Proactively monitor and report on policy developments impacting the industry.
- Provide clear advice to members via a range of mediums, including briefings and tailored reports.
- Represent key industry contacts on national forums, ensuring close alignment between members and policy positions of the UK and EU.
- Develop policy in consultation with members.
- Project management of initiatives ensuring that industry stakeholders have the knowledge and skills required by policy and regulatory changes.
- Line management responsibilities for one staff member.
Education, skills, and experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent, in politics, international relations, economics or a related area.
- Demonstrable experience and success working within public affairs and policy development.
- Well-grounded understanding of political processes and outstanding influencing skills.
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management experience and abilities.
- Up to £45,000 per annum.
- 12m FTC
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Marcus today.