A professional body based in Bedford are recruiting a Policy and Public Relations Manager to provide support to the Director of Policy and line manage the Policy and Public Relations assistant.
- Overall management of the company’s policy requirements, providing advice and raising awareness.
- Manage policy development and research functions.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders in a range of sectors.
- Present information to key stakeholders through a variety of mediums, including presentations and speeches.
- Prepare promotional materials, presentations and articles to support the communications campaigns.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of undertaking and presenting research to support policy requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Experience supporting policy development projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with experience of writing reports and briefings, press releases and speeches.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Marcus today.