An independent organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Press Officer on a temporary basis to work within the Communications team and support the delivery of a media strategy.
- Liaise with the Head of Communications, research teams and clients to ensure content is disseminated across the media.
- Plan, write and distribute impactful and inspiring content.
- Build strong relationships with key journalists.
- Produce digital content for a range of social media.
- Assist with engagement activities and event organisation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with wide sections of the media, and within a busy press office environment or public relations agency.
- Experience of using digital communication channels.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload.
- Flexible approach and willingness to work outside core hours when required.
Salary and benefits:
- c£15 per hour
- Temporary role (approximately 2 months)
- Full time position
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.