A faith-based organisation located in London is looking for someone to join their procurement team in an administrative capacity. The role will involve providing support to the procurement manager, whilst also taking a lead in some areas of the department.
- Ensuring a thorough procurement process is maintained.
- Being a first port of call to fellow employees regarding relevant queries, and escalating where necessary.
- Keeping all relevant documentation and databases up to date.
- Supporting managers with the production of regular reports.
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as is required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working within a procurement or purchasing environment.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative, taking relevant decisions where necessary.
- Experience with project management.
- Negotiation skills.
- A qualification in procurement, or a desire to work towards one.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency