A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Professional Assessment Executive to manage and review the membership qualification process.
Key responsibilities of the Professional Assessment Executive:
- Administering all aspects of the membership qualification process, ensuring standard procedures are followed by the department.
- Liaising and assisting internal and external stakeholders about the professional qualification process, providing advice and resources when necessary.
- Creating guidance manuals, website content and policies for the membership training.
- Manage the volunteer and membership database, ensuring all previous relationships are maintained.
- Producing statistical data and procedure reports.
- Managing all administration and secretarial needs of the department.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience of quality control processes and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with data analysis and reports.
- Previous experience drafting documentation and writing minutes.
- Previous experience working with committees is desirable.
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 per annum.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.