An International Membership Body based in Central London is seeking a Professional Assessment Specialist to provide support with maintaining a pool of academic assessors by recruiting and training volunteers to meet demand.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with the administering of processes enabling the assessment of candidate's academic qualifications and/or work based learning.
- Planning the delivery of a new assessor recruitment campaign each year.
- Planning and implementing on boarding processes, from application to training and then admittance.
- Keeping the guidance and training materials up to date.
- Managing the designated budget.
- Developing new policies and procedures as required, and help maintain existing policy and procedure documentation.
- Ability to communicate and influence through the use of strong written and verbal skills.
- Data management and analytical skills.
- Experience of working with committees, writing minutes and drafting of documentation.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Experience using MS Office and database systems.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Billy today!