A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Professional Development Executive to oversee the implementation and administration of membership initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the Professional Development Executive:
- Act as central point of advice for members, potential members, and staff regarding professional qualification and initiatives.
- Promote the organisation’s policies on routes to professionally qualified membership via a range of media for internal and external stakeholders, including training materials.
- Prepare and develop standardised responses to enquiries regarding membership and other relevant written materials.
- Plan and develop review activities surrounding professional assessments and other membership initiatives.
- Oversee the maintenance of documentation relating to membership guidance to ensure consistency and accuracy across the department.
- Assist with the organisation of training reviews and conferences, including travel to ensure their smooth delivery
- Provide general support for membership activities.
Skills, qualifications and experience of the Professional Development Executive:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent qualification.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Project would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with committees, including minute taking responsibilities.
- Experience of quality control processes.
- Data analysis skills.
Salary and benefits of the Professional Development Executive:
- £29,000 pro rata
- 2 year FTC
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.