A central London-based membership body is looking to recruit a Professional Development Executive to oversee the implementation and administration of membership initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the Professional Development Executive:
- Act as central point of advice for members, potential members, and staff regarding professional assurance and other initiatives.
- Promote the organisation’s services with respect to professional disputes, building relationships and maximising opportunities to retain and grow membership.
- Coordinate the resolution of disputes raised by members, escalating complex conflicts of priorities to senior staff.
- Arrange for experts in the field to join the register of adjudicators of dispute cases by coordinating examinations in conjunction with other senior staff.
- Assist with budget management for the team, undertaking finance administration responsibilities where required.
- Provide general support for membership activities.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Programme and project management experience is a key criterion.
- Demonstrable experience of budgeting and of finance administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and exposure to web-based technology.
Salary and Benefits:
- £28,000 per annum.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.