This professional examinations body is recruiting a professional’s standards policy manager.
- To contribute to the achievement of organisations business plan
- Developing policy and guidance in critical areas and standards and regulatory requirements including AML
- Engaging with membership and compliance obligations for AML, IFAC, PCRT, NOCLAR
- To work with colleagues and external bodies to keep up to date with changes within regulator environment for members
- To develop polices in line with regulatory changes
- Represent the organisation on key stakeholders meetings
- To provide support to the team in understanding developments
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree level or equivalent in a related subject
- Essential, experience in a self-regulatory professional body environment
If you are interested, please email your CV to Briony on the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency