A professional membership body based in central London is looking to recruit a Programme Administrator to provide secretarial and administrative support to stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing stakeholders
- Liaising with various internal teams to promote the organisations benefits
- Committee support including minute taking
- Drafting outbound communications
- Creating reports on internal and external meetings
- Working together with other internal teams to generate, revise and update relevant documents and forms
- Maintaining company mailbox and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Processing payments and expenses
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
- £26,000 pro rata
- 4 days per week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
To be considered for this varied role please contact Lauren today with your latest CV.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.