A charitable organisation based in Central London is recruiting a coordinator to assist in all aspects of delivery of their education programme. This is a varied role with a strong emphasis on system management and data analysis.
- Managing the numerous applications and database system.
- Analysing and reporting on qualitative and quantitative data for reports.
- Coordinating and monitoring regular contact with stakeholders.
- Designing and disseminating surveys via online application software.
- Representing the organisation at external events.
- Various other reporting and monitoring for the programme.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous project administration experience.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting.
- Highly IT literate and proficient in all MS Office programmes, particularly Excel.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience, please send your CV to Briony today.