A higher education institution based in North West London are looking for an experienced administrator to coordinate their degree programmes, providing effective student support services and programme management.
Key responsibilities of the Programme Coordinator:
- Maintain and update students' personal and academic information
- Prepare and update student handbooks and course guides, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate
- Facilitate the election of student representatives
- Managing the registration and induction of new students
- Supporting academic directors as and when required
- Support quality Management process as needed
- Any other tasks that are required on an ad hoc basis
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable administrative experience, ideally within a similar background
- An understanding of the UK's higher education system
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (speaking French would also be highly desirable)
If you are interested in the role and have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Nick.