This prestigious professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Programme Executive to contribute to work within the Project Management Office, overseeing the operations of a key climate-related initiative and providing support to the project- and secretariat-related functions of other member engagement deliverables.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Executive:
- Lead on operational, project management, and secretariat support to programmes to ensure effective communication of programme aims and progress to stakeholders.
- Oversee project plans and act as operational coordinator for programmes, including managing social media messaging, updating of website pages, and committee responsibilities.
- Upkeep of project documentation, e.g. plans, risk registers, reports etc.
- Act as a key liaison point for project networks.
- Monitor programme finances, including compiling budgets.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Significant project management experience, including ability to coordinate multiple workstreams.
- Data collation and analysis abilities.
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write reports and to present with confidence.
- Experience of supporting committees, including minute taking and report writing.
Salary and Benefits:
- £38,000 per annum.
- 12-month fixed-term contract, full-time position.
- Based in central London, with some remote-working provision.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please send your latest CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.