A prestigious membership organisation is looking to recruit an interim Programme Manager to supervise the operations of their programme to improve healthcare outcomes within urgent care settings.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Manager Role:
- Contribute day-to-day project management support to the programme, delivering against key timescales and outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with other teams to promote information about the programme to a wide variety of audiences.
- Build and maintain relationships with crucial decision-makers and influencers to support the continued development of the programme.
- Act as the main point of contact for related enquiries and streamline communications across a range of online platforms to raise awareness.
- Contribute secretariat support to key committees, including distributing papers and recording minutes.
- Write reports and contribute statistical data analysis to ensure the effective monitoring of the programmes’ outcomes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience.
- Experience of managing projects with stakeholders from across the health and care sectors.
- Sophisticated written communication skills, ideally including committee secretariat experience.
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.
Salary and Details:
- Hourly rate equivalent to c£38,000 per annum.
- Full-time, temporary role with an immediate start and lasting for up to 3 months. A permanent vacancy exists in this team.
- Provision for remote working.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Marcus today!
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.