A health-related professional membership body is looking to recruit a Programme Manager to oversee the delivery of and strategy underpinning a series of projects central to their clinical audit work.
- Deliver the programme of national clinical audits, ensuring the continued confidence of key stakeholders and funders.
- Lead contract review meetings in conjunction with the commissioner of the programme.
- Implement an actionable governance framework, including programme boards and advisory groups.
- Recruit direct team members and take ownership of line management responsibilities.
- Develop communications strategy to include liaising with stakeholders via newsletters, website updates, social media and other means.
- Financial management responsibilities, ensuring delivery of key objectives within allocated resources and oversight of the continued security of the programme.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Qualification in project management.
- Ability to lead and deliver complex projects/programmes.
- Experience of working in a clinical research or clinical audit environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including with members and stakeholders at senior levels.
Salary and Benefits:
- £45,000 per annum.
- Full time, fixed-term position until March 2020.
- 29 days’ annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.