This healthcare-related membership body is looking to recruit a Programme Manager to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to provide technical advice and support in relation to clinical guideline development, ensuring rigorous methodologies and standards are applied.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Manager:
- Manage the production programme for clinical guidelines in accordance with the organisation’s policies.
- Support and advise individual guideline groups in GRADE methodology, including providing training where required.
- Coordinate drafting of guideline documents, in conjunction with guideline groups, to deadline and following style and format standards.
- Assist in the management of guideline-related aspects of the work programme for committees ensuring standards of care.
- Regularly review guideline production manual against NICE accreditation criteria.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Health-related BSc or MSc degree.
- Experience of GRADE methodology and systematic reviewing, including preparation of clinical guidelines or other research publications.
- In-depth use of GRADEpro and RevMan software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in an accessible format.
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently in a busy team environment.
Salary and benefits:
- Flexibility to work part or full-time
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.