A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a Programme Officer to support the day-to-day management and delivery of two projects within a specialised programme.
- Update and monitor project plans, highlighting any concerns where appropriate.
- Coordinate members of various committees and project teams for meetings and teleconferencing.
- Act as a point of contact for member networks.
- Liaise with the financial team to help track, process and reconcile invoices.
- Contribute to the communication and marketing plans.
- Ensure that all project documents are completed and stored appropriately.
- Oversee the project mailbox and respond to queries.
- Organise the end of year conference by booking venues and facilities and coordinating delegates.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience of stakeholder management and governance procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work effectively to tight deadlines.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,000 pro rata
- 6 month FTC, full time
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.