A higher education establishment is seeking a Programme Officer to coordinate management responsibilities and ensure the efficient and smooth running of degree programs.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and executing the registration and induction of students.
- Monitoring student attendance and managing the timetable and room booking processes.
- Producing reports and updating student files for quality reviews and accreditation purposes.
- Maintaining student personal and academic status information as required and updating databases.
- Dealing with student issues and concerns and referring to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Managing the student information management system, the intranet and e-learning platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of the Higher Education landscape.
- Experience interacting with both academics and students.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to be proactive, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills including MS Office
- Ability to maintain administrative systems and procedures.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Jean today!