A leading professional membership body is looking to recruit a part-time, temporary Project Coordinator to oversee a variety of their operational aspects, including undertaking events management and communications responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Oversee the coordination of a recently-developed project providing a forum for academics to discover and discuss healthcare research opportunities.
- End-to-event management for the organisation of the body’s annual conference.
- Communications responsibilities, including promotion of the organisation via e-newsletters and social media platforms, writing news stories and managing responses to member enquries.
- Committee secretariat responsibilities, including minute taking and dissemination of agendas and other papers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least one year’s experience of managing professional events and conferences.
- Project management knowledge.
- Proven experience of diary management and of using CMS in a fast-paced role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very strong time-management and organisational abilities.
- Part time, 21hrs per week
- c£15 per hour
- 3-month placement
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.