This higher education institution based in Central London are recruiting an experience Project Manager to take responsibility for managing and delivering IT and Business projects.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Manage multiple IT and business projects and take accountability for the end to end project lifecycle.
- Produce necessary project management documents and actively manage risks, issues and dependencies.
- Hold Project Board meetings to an agreed time frame and report to the board as requested.
- Assist the Head of Major Programmes with reporting and project coordination when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing multiple projects.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a team.
- An excellent communicator and strong relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of project planning and familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Extensive success delivering projects to budget, timescale and quality targets.
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to Marcus today.