A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Project Manager on a temporary, part time basis to develop and deliver allocated parts of a programme of events to mark a significant anniversary for the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Develop the strategy and related plans to mark the anniversary year in liaison with other staff, identifying the best use of resources to deliver against objectives.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring the budget for the project is not exceeded, tracking spending against expected costs.
- Oversight of all elements of the organisation’s anniversary exhibition, including its curation.
- Liaise with external suppliers, obtaining quotes and overseeing any work undertaken.
- Design effective processes to record the impact of the project overall.
- Report to boards on the objectives and effectiveness of the project.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience for the Project Manager:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Proven complex project management experience essential, specifically within events or marketing.
- Experience of managing relations with external suppliers.
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills, with the ability to write engaging content.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£33 per hour.
- 2 year temporary placement.
- 24.5 hours per week.
- Occasional travel.
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata.
- Gym membership savings.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.