A professional membership body based in Central London is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager on a part-time basis to oversee the redesigning and implementation of the new curriculum. The successful applicant will be someone who is seeking a new challenge whilst utilising their knowledge and previous experience.
- Develop and implement the project in partnership with the curriculum
- Provide an oversight of the whole project and engagement with partner organisation
- Liaise between key project partners and report to a variety of stakeholders
- Manage risks, opportunities and issues
- Support the committee’s by attending meetings and providing reports as required
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Present to project and programme boards on the progress
- Produce project documentation using PRINCE2 methodology
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level, and hold a PRINCE2 Practitioner (or equivalent) qualification
- Extensive formal project management experience as a project manager
- Strong experience of report writing and process mapping
- Experience of presenting complex ideas to large audiences
- Proficient use of standard Microsoft Office including MS Project
- Ability to think critically, summarise discussions and conduct analyses
- Experience of working in the health sector is desirable, but not essential
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.